8085 Standard components
Standard features list
- Soundproofed, vibration-dampened, 4-point suspension cab with large, heat insulation glazing that extends down close to the floor
- Entrance and exit on both sides
- 3 Steering modes that sync tire position electronically (4-wheel, 2-wheel, crab steering)
- 3-stage powerful heating and ventilation and defroster nozzles on the windscreen
- Color-coded toggle switch for hydraulic, electric, driving and safety features
- Telescoping and adjustable tilting steering column
- Sun visor
- Windshield wiper in front and back
- Cab lighting
- Air-Ride seat
- 12 V plug receptacle, headlights, working light in the front and rear.
- Deutz TCD 2.9, water-cooled, 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine with maintenance-free DOC aftertreatment.
- Hydraulic pilot-operated joystick for lifting / lowering and filling / emptying the loading system with rocker switch for selecting the travel direction as well as integrated 3rd control circuit (proportional control) and functional lighting integrated into the joystick
- 12mph (20kph) travel speed.
- Continuously variable, hydrostatic axial piston drive with all-wheel drive
- Combined brake-inch pedal
- Self-locking differential
- Mechanical parking brake
- Universal attachment plate (skid steer) with Faster Block and 14-Pin electric harness
- Parallel kinematics