TH522 - TH522 combines power and maneuverability
Ground-engaging telehandler is 3 machines 1: TH522
The TH522 ground-engaging telehandler is designed to meet the digging demands of a wheel loader, the versatility of a skid steer and the lifting performance of a telehandler. With the hydraulically operated universal attachment plate, operating a wide variety of skid steer attachments is easy. Multiple load settings increase efficiency on the job site while the spacious operator station is designed to minimize fatigue on long days.
- Designed for ground-engagement and capable of exceeding the performance of a lift-and-place telehandler
- Perkins Tier 4 Final engine with 60-hp delivers performance and speed on the job site
- Universal attachment plate allows easy changing of new and existing skid steer attachments without leaving the operator's station
- Reach height of 16' 7"(5 m) makes dumping and stacking easy and efficient
- Multiple lift modes maximizes efficiency for repetitive tasks
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.