ST35 - Radial Lift Track Loader
The ST 35 radial lift track loader delivers power and maneuverability. This machine delivers 3,500 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and a lift height up to 125 inches. The ST 35 is powered by a 74.3 hp turbo-charged Perkins Tier IV Final engine. Available in both H-Patter and ISO joystick pilot controls, the machines can fit the preferences of any user. The ergonomically designed controls and pressurized cab delivers comfort and visibility, reducing operator fatigue and increasing productivity.
- Standard two-speed transmission increases travel time on job sites giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.
- Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.
- Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain the machine.
- Hydraulically driven fan operates on an as-needed basis allowing faster warm-up times of the engine and significantly reducing noise.
- Optional high flow hydraulics increase the range of usable attachments improving efficiency and productivity.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.