Light Towers - Wide Body, Vertical Mast (Standard) - Excellent lighting and increase uptime
The standard five-section vertical mast light tower is hydraulically actuated, decreasing the time needed to set up on jobsites. The light bar design creates greater flexibility in directing the four metal halide light fixtures for greater light coverage on the jobsite. The wide body design features reliable engine options, long run fuel tank and DOT trailer lights. The vertical mast light towers are perfect for urban or remote applications including general jobsites, highway and bridge construction and industrial applications.
- Hydraulically operated five-section tower extends in ten seconds, increasing east of operation and uptime.
- Range of motion of light fixtures allows the user to aim the lights vertically or horizontally without blocking each other. Easily adjustable light fixtures equipped with a lockable T-handle, heat shield, and light aiming handle provides protection from the heat of the lamps.
- Large capacity fuel tank allows for long run times and continuous lighting.
- Multiple power outlets for both 120V and 120/240V ensure maximum power convenience on the job site. On 3-phase model, a 60A 120/208V, 3-phase receptacle is also available.
- Control panel features an electronic engine controller, main circuit breaker, individual light breakers and hour meter. Additional factory-installed options provide added versatility for unique applications.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.