HI770XHD - The HI 770XHD is designed for extreme environments
The HI 770XHD extra heavy duty indirect fired air heaters are designed to run 24/7 in extreme environments down to -60 ◦F. The environmentally friendly Triple Threat spill containment feature assures no diesel fuel, engine oil or coolant will contaminate the site and our optional gas detection system will safely shut down the heater in the presence of hydrocarbons. Machines are CSA certified.
- The DURA-GEN extended run technology offered on the HI 770XHD, minimizes oil changes to every 3000 hours (125 days).
- The durable heat exchanger is made from 100% 309 stainless steel and comes standard with a 5-year warranty.
- Unique Recircul-Air design allows adjustable recirculation of warm inside air, resulting in huge fuel savings and even temperatures.
- Side access door provides superior performance in windy conditions and is lockable for added security. Heavy duty fork pockets designed for easy load and unload for greater jobsite mobility.
- Optional Combustible Gas Detection System is offered for improved jobsite safety in potentially volatile environments, shutting down the heater in the presence of hydrocarbon vapors.
North Slope (NS) model includes heavy duty storage rack, adjustable pintle hitch, surge brakes, 10 kW genset, recessed fuel fill and (2) 20 Amp, 208V twist lock convenience plugs.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.