HI400HD - Portable, durable and versatile for all heating applications
- The HI400HD comes standard with -40 degree F/C cold weather kit and robust design that features lifting bail, fork pockets and adjustable handle.
- Diesel model features 2 stage burner with low-fire setting for fuel savings during low heat demand.
- Adjustable ball valve on Natural Gas/Propane model allows flexibility to switch from Natural Gas to Propane with ease and includes safety locking device to keep valve from moving once set.
- Burner head and gas pipe assembly are made from 100% stainless steel for long life.
- Optional 4" burner supply air duct allows warm air from outlet to preheat combustion air for increased cold weather performance and higher efficiency.
Both Diesel and Natural Gas/Propane models are available with your choice of a 1 x 20", 2 x 16" or 3 x 12" supply. A 20" return air adapter is also available to recirculate warm air from your heated structure to the building.
Accessories include thermostat, ductwork, L-vent pipe, L-vent adapter, and rain cap.