EZ38 - Excellent manueverability with zero tail swing
This compact excavator combines the performance of a conventional track excavator with the excellent maneuverability of a zero tail swing machine. When revolved, the tail does not project over the width of the tracks. Offering excellent service accessibility with the tilting operator platform, plus the comfortable and ergonomically designed operating environment improves productivity. This excavator is available in a canopy or full cab version, each with a choice of short and longer dipperstick. Cab models feature standard air conditioning. Powered by the economical Yanmar 3-cylinder diesel engine, the EZ38 track excavator offers rubber track, dozer blade, boom mounted working light and a control pattern change system.
- Zero tail swing for working in confined spaces
- Large operator station for easy access and operator comfort. Adjustable armrests and seat provide the operator with an ergonomic and comfortable working environment.
- Optional Vertical Digging System (VDS): It enables progressive tilting of the superstructure by to 15° to compensate for slopes up to 27%
- Unit equipped with pattern control selector valve for versatility and ease of use.
- Tiltable cabin for easy accessibility to all maintenance components.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.