ET90 - offers performance and fuel economy
The minimum swing radius ET90 track excavator offers one of the smoothest and most powerful hydraulic systems available in its class. The 9-ton excavator comes with an air conditioned cab and a choice of short or long dipperstick and is powered by an economical 73.7-hp Deutz Tier 4 Final engine. The ET90 comes standard with rubber tracks, dozer blade and boom-mounted working light. Hydraulic system features an oil cooler, pilot controls and dipperstick-mounted auxiliary connections for single and bidirectional attachments. An in-cab electronic control pattern changeover is standard.
- The unit’s compact size, high performance and low center of gravity allow this excavator to work in a variety of applications, especially in confined areas
- The three-pin bucket linkage system provides best-in-class breakout force of 16,636 pounds of force and optimizes the bucket’s angle of rotation for digging in tough conditions and to keep the load secure in the bucket before dumping
- Large ergonomically cab design offers operator comfort with 3.5-inch color LCD display, air-ride seat and air conditioning
- Unmatched visibility of the bucket and entire worksite through large windows and front and side lighting, enhancing jobsite safety
- A unique tilting operator’s platform and large engine cover are the only two points of access needed to expose all maintenance components
Economical and powerful
| || |
Cabin, sight and operating comfort
| || |
Jog dial system
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.