BS50-2plus, BS60-2plus, BS70-2plus - Two-stroke rammers plus oil-injection
The patented Plus rammer series provides all the advantages of the classic two-stroke rammer, plus the convenience of a no-mix system. The two separate tanks for fuel and two-cycle oil eliminate premixing, and automatically provides the correct mix for long, clean running times. The Plus series rammers are available in three weight classes and are ideal for compaction of cohesive and mixed soil in trenches and other confined areas. The low center of gravity provides high performance and stability during operation.
- Lean fuel-to-oil ratio and large oil tank allow for up to 120 hours of run time
- Optimized guide handle reduces hand-arm vibration and improves operator comfort
- Comfortable operation with auto-choke and only one lever for idling, starting and stopping
- Automatic shutdown after 10 minutes if left idling reduces emissions or when starting with an empty oil tank
- A unique four-stage air filtration provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance
All Wacker Neuson rammers fall below current exhaust emissions limits.
Emission values of gasoline rammers
- Specially designed catalytic converter offers emissions that meet all current regulatory requirements
Exclusive engine design
- Specially designed for use in soil compaction
- Fewer moving parts reduces maintenance and promotes longer life
- For easy tracking of time and maintenance intervals
Easy to transport
- Large and flexible lift point
- Easy loading and stowing by transport rollers on the handle
RPM / Operating hours
Innovative air filter system
- Operate three times longer in the optimum speed range than without compensation
- Three times longer service intervals
Extension of the service-intervall
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.