RD12A NEW - High performance rollers for excellent compaction results
The RD12A tandem vibratory roller with 35.4 inch (900 mm) drum width and an overall operating weight of 1.2 Tons includes dual drum drive and articulated steering for excellent maneuverability. A front drum vibration and static rear drum offer a highly efficient and compact roller. This machine is ideally suited for commercial and residential compaction of asphalt and granular subbase material. Primary applications include parking lots, driveways, secondary roads, repair work and nature trails. Additionally, the RD12A is utilized for turf rolling in the landscape and golf industry segments.
- Increased water & fuel capacity minimizes the need for refilling during the day increasing jobsite efficiency.
- Fully recessed hydraulic motors provide excellent curb and side clearance allowing easy compaction near curbs, walls, and in confined areas.
- Unique hood design and pivoting floor plate provide quick, tool-free, and spacious access to engine, hydraulic and water systems.
- Ergonomically designed operator station provides comfort and efficiency to the operator. Ergonomic joystick with integrated water and vibration functions. Fuel and water gauges provide operator feedback to fluid levels during operation.
- Powered by a proven Honda GX630 engine, the RD12A provides contractors with a highly efficient machine for a variety of applications.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.