Simple, safe, and intelligent
The E 1250 was designed with the safety features you require and the simple, intelligent operation you desire. All operator interface points are conveniently located in the rear of the machine for simplified operation. Our new concrete cure mode simplifies the guesswork in maintaining proper concrete temperature, and our user-friendly control panel incorporates a watchdog circuit, E-Stop, and single point reset for the most common faults. All versions are telematics ready.
- The E 1250 is engineered for reliable performance and trouble-free starts with large 74 gallon fuel tank for up to 115 hours of run time at 87% efficiency. With thawing capabilities of up to 2,500 sq. ft. of frozen ground at an average rate of one-foot-deep per day*, the E 1250 will set, finish and cure 2,500 sq. ft. of concrete or up to 7,500 sq. ft. with accessories (standard model only).
- Positive displacement pumps provide the pressure needed to deliver hot fluid to bridge decks, high-rises and other elevated applications. An integrated temperature sensor prevents cold starts to the pump, ensuring maximum pump longevity.
- Control panel includes large, low-voltage toggle switches, heated 5" backlit display for showing machine status, GFCI protection, and advanced diagnostics mode for quick troubleshooting. The optional telematics package allows for remote monitoring of the jobsite.
- The Basic model offers simplified operation with the performance you require at a value price. Features include convenient fork pockets and a 2” ball hitch for easy jobsite maneuverability, added simplicity of pre-warming and leak checking the hose while on the machine, and advanced diagnostics to minimize downtime.
- The Standard model includes a 4.2 kW Kubota powered liquid cooled generator with wet-stacking protection, 2-point lift bail, dual-color performance monitoring strobe light, rear expansion ports and digital sensing of fuel and HTF pressure. Additionally, the Premium model adds -40° package with in-line fuel heater, spill containment, upgraded pump, and upgraded trailer jack.
**Also available with factory installed Natural Gas/Propane burner. Burners are swappable for maximum jobsite convenience.
La disponibilidad de cada producto puede variar de país a país. Es posible que la información /productos no estén disponibles en tu país.