WL 60 Articulated Wheel Loader offers power and speed
The WL60 is the most powerful compact wheel loader in its size class. Powered by a 102HP Tier 4 Final engine, the WL60 delivers unmatched power and performance. The WL60 offers the speed and payload to handle a variety of job site needs. With a universal hydraulic attachment plate and standard hydraulic flow (26 gpm) or high flow (40 gpm), changing and operating existing or new attachments is quick and easy. A class-leading hinge pin height of 12 feet allows for loading and unloading high sided dump trucks and hoppers. The articulated joint allows for the unit to be highly maneuverable especially in tight working conditions.
- Tier 4 Final Perkins engine offers a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)/Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) as an aftertreament which requires no diesel particulate filter, no regeneration and no maintenance
- The spacious climate-controlled cab features multi-adjustable air-ride seat, impressive 360° visibility along with ergonomically designed joysticks and controls to maximize operator comfort
- Excellent service access with side tilting cab and rear engine hood minimizes time to perform daily maintenance and periodical service resulting in more time on the job
- Class leading travel speeds up to 24.9 mph (optional) shortens travel time across job sites, improving cycle times
- Universal hydraulic attachment plate with standard 26 gpm auxiliary hydraulic flow or high flow of 40 gpm accommodates most existing skid steer attachments
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.