ST28 Radial Lift Track Loader
The ST28 offers the power and torque needed for any jobsite. This unit delivers 2,800 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and a lift height over 119 inches. The machine is equipped with a 74 hp turbo-charged Kohler engine offering class leading engine torque. Mechanical Hand-Foot and Selectable EH controls ensures operators with any control preference can efficiently operate the machine. With generous door width and height, visibility of the attachment and the surroundings is superior to the competition.
- With a top speed of nearly 10 MPH, travel time is reduced giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.
- Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.
- Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain the machine.
- Class leading track-on-ground of 57.2" decreases ground pressure while increasing digging performance.
- Optional high flow hydraulics increase the range of usable attachments improving efficiency and productivity.
Ergonomic Cab Design
- A wide door and step as well as ergonomically located handles make entry and exit easy regardless of the size of the operator
- Large, illuminated switches give quick accessibility to controls regardless of the time of day or whether the operator is wearing gloves.
- With the low mounted tilt cylinders and the spaciously designed door, sloped rear engine compartment, and large side windows, operator visibility is maximized 360º.
- From switch location and layout to an angled foot rest in the floor board, the cab was purposefully designed to be stay in for long amounts of time and to significantly reduce operator fatigue.
- Joysticks are mounted to the suspension/air ride seat minimizing unwanted movements in rough conditions.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.