Proven rugged design delivers exceptional power
The G130 is a durable, sound attenuated diesel generator that provides mobile prime power for larger construction, commercial, industrial, special event and emergency management applications where quiet, reliable power is needed. The digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine. The standard environmentally friendly features include a 115% fluid containment, crankcase oil vapor recovery system, no mess oil and radiator drain hoses and fast fuel fill system that minimizes fuel spill potential.
- Brushless alternators with separate excitation and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide excellent motor starting and an enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Simple, one switch start for easy operation and easy voltage selection using a lockable voltage selection switch.
- Rated power up to 120°F (49°C) for optimum performance even in hot climates. For cold climates, add many of the factory installed options like the cold weather package or battery chargers, etc.
- Easy to use keypad for service diagnostics; engine diagnostic codes display on the LCD readout simplifying engine troubleshooting, fuel consumption, percentage load, kW per hour and other data available.
- Also available, heavy-duty, dual axle trailers with aluminum diamond plate fenders are road ready with DOT lighting, chains height adjustable coupler and choice of surge or electric brakes.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.