Wide body light towers offer exceptional lighting and power
The LTW series of wide-body light towers combine superior job site lighting with various power options up to 20kW in a rugged, heavy duty steel frame. Wide track width, independent torsion axles and a heavy duty tongue and hitch assembly ensure reliable off-road towing. The 30-foot adjustable tower rotates 360-degrees for optimum lighting flexibility. Equipped with large fuel tanks and simple engine controllers, these units are ideal for illuminating and powering remote and/or long run applications such as mining, security and disaster as well as general job sites.
- Elliptical light fixtures offer excellent job site illumination that is diffused and more uniform without the harsh spotlight effect of standard light fixtures.
- Lockable, heavy-gauge steel doors are full length providing maximum accessibility for easy service. Heavy-gauge steel skid provides full protection from ground debris.
- Four-point jack stands for easy leveling, stability on uneven terrain and superior wind stability.
- Mast-mounted base wince can be cranked while the operator is standing (eliminates bending) for improved ergonomics and easy operation.
- Fully equipped highway ready trailer offers a 3-inch pintle hitch, 15-inch tires, four tie downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.