HI900DGM Mobile Indirect Fired Air Heaters
The most versatile, robust indirect fired air heaters producing clean, moisture free air for various heating and drying applications. Easy set-up and simple operation make these units extremely user friendly. Boasting up to 878,000 Btu/hr. and up to 6,450 cubic feet per minute, the HI900DGM can operate on diesel, natural gas or propane for maximum job site convenience. These self-contained models feature an on-board 7 kW liquid-cooled generator. All models are CSA certified.
- Indirect fired air heaters produce clean, dry, healthy heat offering an ideal environment for a variety of construction, residential and restoration applications without the use of an open flame, combustion carbons or water.
- Industry leading for heat delivery in its class, boasting 900,000 Btu/hr and up to 6,450 cubic feet per minute, the HI900DGM also features a static pressure gauge, helping maximize heat delivery and avoid output air restrictions.
- The HI900DGM features a liquid-cooled 7kW Kubota generator for off-grid use as well as a durable stainless steel heat exchanger that comes standard with a 3 year warranty.
- The unique Recircul-Air design allows adjustable recirculation of warm inside air, while pressurizing with fresh air, resulting in fuel savings and even temperatures.
- Trailers come fully equipped with choice of surge or electric brakes.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.