HI900 Skid Mounted Indirect Fired Air Heater
The most versatile, robust indirect fired air heaters producing clean, moisture free air for various heating and drying applications. The HI900 is easy to set-up and simple to operation making these units extremely user friendly, and can operate on diesel, natural gas or propane for maximum job site convenience. All models are CSA certified.
- Indirect fired air heaters produce clean, dry, healthy heat offering an ideal environment for a variety of construction, residential and restoration applications without the use of an open flame, combustion carbons or water.
- The unique Recircul-Air design allows adjustable recirculation of warm inside air, while pressurizing with fresh air, resulting in fuel savings and even temperatures.
- Industry leading for heat delivery in its class, boasting up to 878,000 Btu/hr and up to 6,450 cubic feet per minute, the HI 900 also features a static pressure gauge, helping maximize heat delivery and avoid output air restrictions.
- Optional “plug and play” burners can easily be swapped between diesel and NG/LP and units feature extra-large burner compartment for ideal service access or simple burner conversion.
- Designed for maximum mobility with integrated forklift pockets and a single lift point, the HI900 is able to fit through a 36" door opening.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.