Safe heat for Oil and Gas Exploration
The HI770XHD Air Heater with Gas Detection System is designed for safe heat on your Oil and Gas Exploration sites. Our Gas Detection System continually samples the surrounding air for methane, and safely disables the heater before an explosive level of methane can be reached. With the highest in-class heat rise at 250 °F, a 256 gallon fuel tank, 3,000 hour oil change service intervals and a triple threat spill containment system; the HI770 XHD with Gas Detection is a safe and cost effective alternative to flameless heat. Machines are CSA certified.
- Combustible Gas Detection System is offered for improved jobsite safety in potentially volatile environments, shutting down the heater in the presence of hydrocarbon vapors.
- The DURA-GEN extended run technology offered on the HI770XHD, minimizes oil changes to every 3000 hours (125 days).
- The durable heat exchanger is made from 100% 309 stainless steel and comes standard with a 5-year warranty.
- Unique Recircul-Air design allows adjustable recirculation of warm inside air, resulting in huge fuel savings and even temperatures.
- The HI770XHD is an extra heavy duty indirect fired air heater designed to run 24/7, down to -60°F.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.