Efficient, durable and user-friendly hydronic surface heater
Engineered for reliable performance and trouble-free starts for up to 101 hours of run time, the E3000ES will provide maximum flow and ensure consistent heat delivery for thawing and curing applications. The E3000ES thaws or cures up to 6,000 sq. ft. With accessories this heater will cure up to 12,000 sq. ft. or provide 360,000 cu. ft. of dry heat at 84% efficiency, the highest in the industry.
- With 3,000 ft. of hose and a hydraulic hose system, the E 3000 allows for single person set-up and placement, for greater flexibility on all applications.
- Positive displacement pump provides maximum flow and consistent heat delivery for thawing and curing. One pump per hose loop means delivery of maximum Btu's per hour.
- Digital temperature controller with push button adjustment allows operators to easily adjust Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) output temperature for all concrete curing applications.
- Performance monitoring strobe light indicates from a distance that all systems are operating properly.
- Several options are available including a 3 kW or 5 kW liquid-cooled diesel generator.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.