6503 – a strong combination of speed and engineering.
Impressive power and speed coupled with easy operation – in short: Cost savings through efficiency. The Wacker Neuson 6503 wheeled excavator is suitable for a multitude of applications; thanks to its equipment options - mono or triple articulation boom, balloon or twin tires and auxiliary control circuits for the hydraulics. The optional top speed of 25 km/h is also a step forward in this area. With its four-wheel drive, the Wacker Neuson 6503 mobile excavator is the ideal machine for urban construction sites.
- Simple and robust construction with replaceable steel bushes on generously dimensioned bearings and tilting cab.
- Large diesel engine with optimally tuned hydraulic system.
- Comfortable to operate for the driver.
- High-speed drive, reaching up to 30 km/h.
- Mono/triple articulation boom: Sensitively operated arm systems for efficient excavation up to a depth of 4.2 m.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.