Perfect balance of accessibility, speed and productivity: EZ17
The EZ17 compact excavator is the best performing zero tail model in its class. The EZ17 is powered by a Tier 4 Final engine that offers excellent power, fuel economy and quiet operation. The EZ17 is the smallest zero tail excavator from Wacker Neuson combining a compact design, expandable undercarriage and 2- speed drive. The EZ17 provides maximum maneuverability and accessibility while still delivering an excellent digging depth and powerful bucket breakout force. The expandable undercarriage is adjustable to travel through narrow passages and low ground pressure protects existing landscaping.
- Load sending system (LUDV) offers smoother operation and improved performance when using multiple functions.
- A telescopic undercarriage can be extended from 39" to 51" for greater lifting power and stability.
- 2-speed drive offers travel speeds up to 2.9 mph.
- Pattern control changeover allows for ISO and SAE operation.
- Positioning of boom cylinder on top of the boom offers great boom and hose protection.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.