Unbeatable off-road: the DW90 wheel dumper
The DW90 is a versatile bulk material mover offering articulated hydrostatic 4-wheel drive designed to carry full payloads across rough terrain, muddy conditions and steep hills. Dumpers have a smaller footprint than traditional dump trucks and can easily maneuver around confined and busy job sites, moving dirt faster and significantly improving cycle times. The DW90 can carry up to 5.6 cubic yards of dirt and is an excellent material mover partner for larger excavators.
- Operator station is easily accessible from both sides for added convenience. Dashboard displays a full range of dials/indicator lights such as fuel gauge, low fuel, warning light and parking brake light.
- Hydrostatic drive is easy and intuitive for the operator. The four wheel drive provides perfect traction on difficult terrain and articulated steering allows for a tight turning radius.
- Heavy-duty, impact resistant swivel bucket allows material to be unloaded from the front or either side, making dumping more precise and efficient. The bucket is easily operated with a simple joystick control within reach of the driver.
- Top speed of 15.5 mph/25 kmh provides for fast times and efficiency.
- Easy access for convenient maintenance. Maintenance intervals of 500 hours of operation reduces downtime.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.