Professional material handling – agile, fast and effective.
The DW50 dumper combines a compact design with powerful engine and hyrostatic all-wheel drive making it capable of hauling more in less time, reducing cycle times and increasing efficiency. This 5-ton class dumper offers a payload of 11,023 lbs. and driving speed up to 17.4 mph, plus its ability to travel across rough terrain makes it extremely versatile for moving all types of material on any job site. The unique compact design along with the powerful 74.2 hp engine allows the DW50 to access confined areas but provide the power needed to move heavier loads.
- Tier 4 Final turbo charged diesel engine with Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) aftertreatment requires no diesel particulate filter, no regeneration and no maintenance
- Efficient hydrostatic all-wheel drive with ECO mode for reduced fuel consumption
- Swivel bucket allows material to be unloaded on either side of the unit for added versatility
- Comfortable operator's station is easily accessible for added convenience. Intuitive operation using the joystick handle allows for single handed control of bucket operation, drive direction, travel speed and horn
- Easy maintenance access and large servicing area with one-piece flip engine hood
Hydrostatic all-wheel drive
Articulated pendulum joint
Maximum safety combined with premium comfort
Swivel tip skipThe 180° seamless tip-out capability allows the swivel tip skip to deliver materials right on the spot – ideal in narrow spaces.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.