The best solution for your concrete construction sites: CRT48
The models of Wacker Neuson's CRT 48 trowel range feature a finishing diameter of 1220 mm. They deliver best results with maximum productivity. Their distinguishing feature is a superior steering system, which makes steering easier and thus prevents early user-fatigue. In addition, the rigid frame ensures excellent steering control. Combined with the ergonomic 2-lever controls it achieves optimum maneuverability.
- Sensitive, ergonomically designed 2-lever controls
- Optimum maneuverability thanks to its balanced power-to-weight ratio
- Variable coupling: For constant engine torque at low and high rotor speeds
- Good visibility thanks to front and rear lights as standard – especially in low light operations
Available in three different engine options:
- Air-cooled two-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Liquid-cooled three-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Liquid-cooled four-cylinder four-cycle diesel engine
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.