Exclusive two-stroke rammer
Wacker Neuson rammers have set the construction industry standards for decades. They are developed for maximum productivity, performance and durability. The new generation is now even more powerful. The 2-stroke, BS50-2 is powered by the WM 80 engine, designed and built by Wacker Neuson to withstand rammer applications. Thanks to its catalytic converter, emissions are clearly below all exhaust standard limits. In addition, it automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of idling, which saves on additional fuel and emissions.
- Industry-leading performance: High ramming frequency, strong stroke, high impact energy, fast travel speed
- Special spring-loaded guide handle reduces hand-arm vibration for comfortable operation
- Slim design for compaction jobs in narrow trenches
- Optimized weight balance lowers the center of gravity allowing for stable and easy operation with little effort
- A unique four stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance.
All Wacker Neuson rammer models easily fall below the current exhaust limits.
Emission values of gasoline rammers
- Specially designed catalytic converter offers emissions that meet all current regulatory requirements.
Exclusive engine design
- Specifically designed for use in soil compaction
- Fewer moving parts reduces maintenance and promotes longer life
- For easy tracking of time and maintenance intervals
- Standard on all models
RPM / Operating hours
Innovative air filter system
- Operate three times longer in the optimum speed range
- Three times longer service intervals
Extension of the service-intervall
- Large and flexible lift point
- Easy loading and stowing by transport rollers on the handle
Comfortable operation with auto-choke
- Only one lever for idling, starting and stopping
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.