The standard ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure) can conveniently be folded back for transport.
Vibration-reducing comfortable driver's cabin
With the completely vibration-insulated driver's cabin, operating the roller is extremely comfortable. The large amount of legroom and the seat that moves forward as well as laterally to the left and right also ensure for a pleasant working situation.
Central lifting point
The central lifting point that is practically placed in the center ensures easy lifting and quick transport of the roller.
Additional Standard Equipment
- Driving lights, turn signal lights, CE-conformity
- Rotating beacon
- Multi-functional control level on both sides
- Back-up alarm
- Adjustable Scraper Bars
- Central lifting point
- 3 point articulated joint
- 2-inch drum offset capability
- Automatic/manual vibration system
- 3 braking systems with emergency stop
- Pressurized water system and hand serviceable plastic spray nozzles
- Foldable ROPS - both direction
- Comfort seat, safety belt, adjustable forward, backward & laterally
- Water-cooled T4F Kubota diesel engine, model 1503
- Hydrostatic drive front/rear - independent drives