Low Grain Refrigerant Dehumidifier
The Wacker Neuson commercial line of dehumidifiers will keep your construction and restoration projects on schedule and within budget by decreasing drying time and increasing production time for interior finish work. Features include high impact rotomolded housing, lightweight integrated design and greater moisture removal at lower temperature and relative humidity. The compact machine design allows for both horizontal and vertical stacking capabilities for optimal storage.
- The low temperature operation down to 50 F (10 C) means more moisture removal than conventional refrigerant systems at colder, yet humid conditions.
- The AD 115LGR features a 300 CFM blower to efficiently move more humid air through the system, delivering increased air changes per hour.
- Electronic controls allow for convenient, quick setup and simple operation with no knobs or buttons that can be easily be damaged in transport or on the job.
- The digital hour meter, for recording job times, comes standard with back up battery unit to ensure the meter can be read even if the unit is unplugged.
- Twin 5 inch rear vents allow warm, dry, processed air to be vented out or ducted with optional 10 inch layflat or 5 inch sections of ductwork, to aid in drying.
Unit is CSA approved
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.